Finmap is a cash flow management tool that helps small and mid-sized businesses like agencies, service companies, developers, and project-based companies to get real-time visibility on what’s going on in their business in terms of money, avoiding cash gaps and making the right decisions.
We are proud of our customer-centric product, which won the trust and loyalty of the clients, receiving a Net Promoter Score of 53, or “excellent.”
In 2023, our main focus is continued expansion and growth in international markets.
We have already crossed the mark of 10,000,000 transactions, but our ambition is to continue to grow and improve. 🚀
Our founders are perfectionist freaks when it comes to product success and quality. That’s why we always implement best practices, experiences and use cool tools for work.
We are looking for a Head of User Acquisition who will develop and implement the strategy for user acquisition and will have the opportunity to grow to the CMO. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in penetrating new markets.
We are looking for a candidate who likes challenges and ambitious goals, who generates bold and explosive hypotheses, and who is ready to experiment in search of new effective ways of engaging users.
What are you going to be responsible for?
- Developing and executing ambitious growth initiatives in the areas of user acquisition in foreign markets
- Building product-channel fit and optimizing our customer journey. Understand the entire customer experience per persona and product line to determine the most effective way to acquire the lead
- Determining the need for new talent and hiring an A-performers team, setting department direction and goals, and driving the team to achieve them
- Leading and optimizing campaigns across multiple Performance Marketing Channels that drive product growth
- Partnering across the extremely professional marketing team to organize, prioritize, and forecast output
- Generating explosive conjectures. Designing and executing A/B tests to achieve business goals
- Developing, executing, and managing Google Ads and Facebook campaigns that drive leads and sales for B2B clients
- Experience managing large monthly budgets of $50,000 and greater for B2B clients
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Identifying the need to engage external contractors and freelancers, managing their engagement, and monitoring the quality of their work.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- Passion about marketing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience managing all aspects of Google, Facebook and all relevant paid and organic channels of user acquisition in SaaS companies
- 2+ years experience in team management
- Experience running A/B tests, using growth frameworks, and optimizing campaigns through constant experimentation
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools, proved data-driven decisions
- Experience with SaaS funnels
- Experience with managing budgets, reporting on results, and predicting the future impact of business processes
- Successful experience in entering new markets and/or expanding new products globally
- You’re highly organized and detail-oriented – you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals, and stick to them
- You’re a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done within the deadlines
- Advanced English level is a must
- Experience in collaboration with remote teams.
Finmap is a fully remote team that created an amazing product in finance to help entrepreneurs cope with cash mess and eliminate chaos. This is a scale-up from 2018 with amazing people and a healthy environment where employees feel that they are valued as people.
- You will be a key specialist who will build an expansion strategy and implement the product’s entry into new markets. We trust the expertise of our team members and give complete freedom in the implementation of cool ideas
- This is an incredible opportunity to make a difference and an impact within a strong and fast-growing SaaS business
- You will work directly with co-founders and thought leaders
- Your success – is the success of the company. We understand this, and we have an exceptional culture of supporting our employees from encouraging training to the establishment of an effective work/life alignment
- We offer 100% remote working — work from anywhere you like, however, you like
- You will become a part of a huge startup community with connections all over the world.
Articles about us: